Craftsman House Plan with Game Room and Flex Space
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Get a gorgeous open floor plan in this Craftsman house plan.
- Views stretch from the kitchen island all the way the the family room fireplace so you can enjoy the warmth of while cooking.
- A door in the dining area takes you out to a covered rear porch where you can grill or relax in the shade.
- All four bedrooms are grouped on the left side of the home with the master suite tucked away in back away from street noise.
- An elegant vaulted ceiling tops the master ceiling and there's a huge walk-in closet and large bathroom.
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all have walk-in closets and share a hall bathroom.
- It's a short walk up to the second floor where flex space can be turned into a reading nook, craft area or whatever you like.
- The whole family will love the huge game room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,623 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,180 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 443 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 276 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 66' 3"
- Max ridge height: 24' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 545 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Photo Gallery