Craftsman Pleaser with Options
About This Plan
- Both formal and informal dining areas in this Craftsman home plan are spacious, for all your family gatherings.
- Views from the kitchen with its big island extend through the nook right into the family room with a fireplace and great windows looking out back.
- The den could also serve as a home office and is isolated for maximum privacy.
- All the bedrooms are on the second floor along with a laundry center and bonus room that could become another bedroom.
- Related Plans: Get a third garage with shop behind with house plan 23421JD.
- For smaller versions of this home, see house plan 23420JD (2-car, 2,634 sq. ft.), , 23040JD | (2-car, 2,565 sq. ft.),23421JD (3-car tandem, 2,634 sq. ft.) and 23080JD (3-car tandem, 2,828 sq. ft.).
- Get a side-entry garage with house plans 23329JD (2-car, 2,589 sq. ft.) and 23330JD (3-car tandem, 2609 sq. ft).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,893 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,440 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,453 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 45' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 384 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss