Craftsman Ranch with Attractive Shed Dormer
About This Plan
- A covered front porch with a shed dormer above greet you to this split bedroom ranch home plan. Decorative brackets in the gable peaks add to the curb appeal.
- Inside, a vaulted ceiling in front and an open floor plan create a welcoming space.
- The master bedroom is on the right side and gives you a walk-in closet and a 4-fixture bath. Two bedrooms across the home share a bath.
- A covered patio is accessible through sliding doors in the dining room.
- Stairs go down to the unfinished basement giving you expansions and storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,244 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,244 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 88 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 107 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 7"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12