Craftsman Starter Home Plan with Lower Level Expansion
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This 3-bed craftsman house plan gives you plenty of flexibility with lower level expansion and features a recessed front entry with columns, dramatic shake and stone accents, and a 3-car garage.
- The open-concept main level offers total design freedom, with an airy front entry, versatile dining space, and a great room with a cozy fireplace. A quiet study is the perfect space for work or relaxation.
- The thoughtfully planned kitchen includes an oversized island with seating for four, walk-in pantry, and a convenient nook with a backyard view.
- Your tucked-away main-floor owner's suite offers privacy, a 4-piece bath with oversized shower, and a spacious walk-in closet with laundry access.
- A large loft space on the upper level is filled with possibilities. Two additional upstairs bedrooms share a full bath.
- BUILD LOCATION: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Main Level 2-Car Garage Version
2nd - Floor
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,316 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,529 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 787 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,109 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 311 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 769 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss