Delightful 1700 Square Foot Lake House Plan
About This Plan
- Open, airy and informal, this delightful 1,723 square foot lake house plan works well as a vacation retreat or for full-time living.
- A beamed ceiling unites the open layout of the kitchen, dining area and living room.
- In the dining area, a bank of triple windows overlooks the huge screened porch in back.
- Double doors in the master suite lead right outside.
- The big loft on the second floor has a door to an small upper deck.
- The bunk area gives the kids a fun place to sleep and bring friends.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller home with house plan 130006LLS (1,539 sq. ft.) and get more room with house plan 130050LLS (2,552 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,723 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,021 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 702 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 807 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 578 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 92 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Pier, Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 9"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick