Designed for Luxury
About This Plan
- A towering, covered entrance with 8' French doors, arched transom, balconies, columns and arches all combine to greet you to this beautiful, two story, Florida Spanish Mediterranean-style home plan featuring six bedrooms, six-and-one-half bathrooms, a cabana bath and a three-car garage.
- The first story has a large living room with tray ceiling.
- A huge kitchen with an eating bar opens to the family room.
- This home offers a media room with wet bar and billard room for entertaining and recreation.
- The second story features a master suite with large walk-in closets, morning kitchen, tray ceilings and a regal master bathroom with additional storage which add to the luxury and elegance of this design.
- At 30 pages, these plans are highly detailed as suggested by the photos, floor plan and price.
- Related Plans: See these alternate versions of this house plan: 32064AA, 32106AA and 32156AA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,664 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,515 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,149 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 335 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 227 sq. ft.
- Entry: 113 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 617 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 6" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss