Down Home Architectural Styling
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The inviting "Down Home" exterior of this house plan is certain to please. A sign of its popularity is the availability in multiple exterior versions.
- The well-appointed foyer includes decorative columns. From the foyer, you are led into the large vaulted great room with fireplace, oversized windows, and a French door with transoms above.
- This open plan with split-bedroom layout offers a master suite with vaulted ceiling, sitting area, two walk-in closets, large jet tub and shower, dual lavatories, and plenty of counter space.
- The kitchen features a raised bar, an island, a flex space for a walk-in pantry or home office, and is located in close proximity to the laundry. A large dining nearby has a raised ceiling and multiple windows for light and views.
- There is a great bonus room, over the garage, with a much-requested half bath option.
- Covered front and rear porches provide ample space for conversation and grilling out. The garage is oversized for large SUV-type vehicles.
- Related Plans: For an alternate layout (shown with a front-entry garage), see house plan 5130MM (siding), 5129MM (brick) and 5131MM (stucco).
- Need more room? See house plan 5138MM (2,505 sq. ft.). For something smaller see house plan 5120MM (1,852 sq. ft.) and 5115MM (1,799 sq. ft.).