Southern Comfort with Lots of Options
About This Plan
- This plan features a great face, with a broad covered porch with square posts and rail. All the windows, including the three dormers, have half-circle windows above the divided lights.
- The master suite features his and her baths and giant walk-in closets.
- The plan is very versatile, with multiple versions on many sizes andexteriors available.
- This is a split bedroom, open floor plan, dominated by the central vaulted great room with wonderful views of the back yard.
- A formal dining with breakfast and sunroom round out the plan.
- Plenty of space for boat, jet-skis, golf carts, boat, 4-wheelers, and mowers in the garage. Optional covered or screened-in porches.
- Ceiling height: 9' standard.
- Related Plans: Alternate exteriors include brick - see house plan 5137MM - and stucco - see house plan 5139MM.
- Need something smaller? Save money with house plans 5130MM (2,100 sq. ft.) and 5115MM (1,799 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,505 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,100 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 405 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 266 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 246 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 569 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick