Graceful Vaulted Ceilings
About This Plan
- This is the siding version of the house plan for which many couples have been waiting. It features a split-bedroom floorplan layout.
- The expansive master suite has his and her baths and large closets, walk-in shower, and jet tub.
- Covered front and rear porches help you enjoy the outdoors.
- Vaulted ceilings enhances both the living room and sun room spaces.
- Choose from a two or three-car tandem garage option and an optional feature - office/bonus/shop/nursery and/or covered/screened-in porch - can be built off the master suite.
- Another optional feature: 405 square feet can be built out in location of future bonus room over garage.
- Related Plans: Alternate exteriors include brick - see house plan 5129MM - and stucco - see house plan 5131MM. And get an alternate layout shown with a side-entry garage with house plan 5179MM (2,008 sq. ft.).
- Need more room? See house plan 5138MM (2,505 sq. ft.). For something smaller see house plan 5115MM (1,799 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,100 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,100 sq. ft.
- Storage: 249 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 147 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 119 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 246 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 405 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 4"
- Depth: 53' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 569 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick