Dynamic 4 Bed Modern House Plan with Vaulted Spaces
About This Plan
- Lots of natural light comes streaming in through the tall specialty windows of this impressive Modern house plan.
- Vaulted ceilings start in the foyer and extend to the back of the house with two-story ceilings in the living room and dining room. Even the outdoor living area is vaulted making it feel larger.
- Tucked away on the left side of the home, the master suite enjoys a quiet location at the back of the house.
- No cramped spaces in this utility room that has lots of counter space and wall hooks to keep you organized.
- The second floor loft has open railing that looks down into the rooms below. Bedrooms 2 and 4 are split apart for privacy with a hall bathroom to serve both.
- The roof pitch is 1/2" per foot on the low slope areas. This is done for drainage purposes.
- Related Plan: Get a finished basement with house plan 85283MS.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,673 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,929 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 744 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 3"
- Depth: 79' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 447 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12