Eclectic Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Three steep gables with board and battan on top and a shed dormer give you a Traditional house plan that's out of the ordinary.
- The wide foyer has a marvelous view of the gracefully curved staircase and the dramatic two-story rotunda.
- Relax in the quiet den off to one side of the foyer or head back to the enormous family room that comes with a fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- From the well-equipped kitchen you can see into the breakfast nook and keep an eye on everyone in the family room.
- The second floor is huge and has five bedrooms plus a bonus space that is part of the 5,089 total square foot living area.
- An open rail in the hallway lets you look down into the rotunda below and there's a cozy loft area just perfect for curling up with a book.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors and sizes with house plans 23582JD (4,038 sq. ft.) and 23344JD (3,555 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,179 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,382 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,797 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 954 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss