Eclectic Traditional House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Three steep gables with board and battan on top and a shed dormer give you a Traditional house plan that's out of the ordinary.
- The wide foyer has a marvelous view of the gracefully curved staircase and the dramatic two-story rotunda.
- Relax in the quiet den off to one side of the foyer or head back to the enormous family room that comes with a fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- From the well-equipped kitchen you can see into the breakfast nook and keep an eye on everyone in the family room.
- The second floor is huge and has five bedrooms plus a bonus space that is part of the 5,089 total square foot living area.
- An open rail in the hallway lets you look down into the rotunda below and there's a cozy loft area just perfect for curling up with a book.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors and sizes with house plans 23582JD (4,038 sq. ft.) and 23344JD (3,555 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.