Elegant Country Home Plan with Options
About This Plan
- Stone accents, circle-top windows across the front and covered verandas in both front and back add elegance to this charming country home plan.
- The enormous great room boasts a 10'-14' vaulted ceiling and fireplace flanked by windows. Sliding glass doors lead to the covered rear porch.
- Large enough for a walk-in pantry, the kitchen/dining area is flooded with light from windows on two sides.
- A delightful sitting area in the master bedroom is the perfect place to curl up with a book.
- Two additional bedrooms share a hall bath.
- Related Plans: For an alternate bonus room version, see house plan 48153FM and 48322FM.
- Don't need a bonus room? See these house plans - 48061FM (1,830 sq. ft.), 48111FM (4 bedrooms) and 48280FM (2 bedrooms).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,172 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,172 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 936 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick