About This Plan
- Though this is but a single-story home, it satisfies and delights on many levels. The exterior has visual appeal with varied rooflines, a mix of materials and graceful traditional lines.
- The interior is thoughtfully planned for family living. Count among the living spaces a huge great room with sloped, vaulted ceiling, fireplace and built-ins; a media room with double-door access; a private home office; and an outdoor living area with fireplace.
- There are two dining spaces - a formal dining room with hutch recess and a nook that opens to an outdoor kitchen with built-in grill.
- Speaking of kitchens, the main one in this home has an island, two sink prep areas, a butler's pantry connecting it to the formal dining room, and a walk-in pantry.
- Family bedrooms sit to the front of the plan and are joined by a jack-and-jill bath.
- The master suite is on the far right side. Its grand salon has an eleven-foot ceiling, a fireplace, built-ins, a walk-in closet and a superb bath.
- If you need extra space, there's a bonus room on an upper level above the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,242 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,242 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 118' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 957 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery