Elegant Southern House Plan with Options
About This Plan
- A broad front porch with distinctive columns and two refined dormers grace the front of this southern traditional home plan. A popular design, you'll find multiple versions with one sure to please.
- The great room with fireplace boasts a cathedral ceiling and has access to the L-shaped rear covered patio and the kitchen and dining area.
- The kitchen/dining area is filled with natural light. A central island and walk-in pantry are the cook's best friends.
- The master bedroom has a patio access and a great five-fixture bath.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a bath. Bedroom 2 can double as a study.
- Related Plans: For an alternate version see house plan 48061FM (1,830 sq. ft.) and 48288FM (1,777 sq. ft.)
- Gain a bonus room with house plans 48153FM, 48322FM and 48156FM.
- For a two bedroom version, see house plan 48280FM (2,048 sq. ft.)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,526 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,526 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 340 sq. ft.
- Deck: 212 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 10"
- Depth: 51' 7"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 572 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available