European Estate Home with Porte Cochere
4 - 6
About This Plan
- Dramatic two-story and barrel-vaulted ceilings make this European house plan a real stand-out.
- The lovely curved staircase is the first thing you see when you enter the home.
- Interior columns between the foyer, the two-story dining room and living room keep the sight lines open and make each room feel huge.
- The library is set in a bay and comes with a gorgeous vaulted ceiling.
- In the master suite, even the walk-in closet is special, with built-in shelves and a storage island.
- And you can step right out onto the 12' deep rear porch from the master suite.
- A balcony bridge on the upper floor lets you look down into the foyer and dining room on one side and the great room on the other side.
- The desk area serves double duty with its stack washer/dryer that serves the three upstairs bedrooms.
- An elegant porte cochere (1,195 sq. ft.) separates the two car and three car garages, providing shelter from rain and bad weather.
- Finish the lower and gain an extra 1,707 square feet of living space with a game room, exercise room and an extra bedroom or two.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,302 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,201 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,101 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 476 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,707 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 143' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 40' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1462 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- French Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater