European House Plan with Optional Lower Level
About This Plan
- This European house plan was designed with grand living in mind.
- The library has four sets of double doors, two on each side so you'll have plenty of light coming in.
- The heart of the home is the gorgeous kitchen and garthering room with its coffered ceiling.
- To the left, a spacious sun room/breakfast nook has a fireplace and lots of windows.
- There's a home office tucked on one side that is perfect for keeping the family computer out of the gathering room.
- The master suite truly shines with its tray ceiling, massive dressing room and a spacious master bathroom.
- On the second floor, three bedrooms, a laundry room and a giant game room with access to an upper veranda make this floor a deluxe haven.
- Finish the optional lower level and gain a huge media room, billiards room, a cards room and flex space.
- There's even two more garage bays and a large workshop.
- A residential elevator takes you easily from floor to floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,355 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,324 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,031 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 89' 5"
- Depth: 124' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1574 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"