European-style Beach Home Plan with Study and Main-level Master Suite
About This Plan
- The front elevation of this European-style Beach home plan is lined with tall windows with a stucco-framed front entrance serving as the focal point.
- From the foyer, french doors grant access to a quiet study, while straight ahead, the great room features a coffered ceiling and multi-panel glass door that opens to the covered lanai.
- Enjoy cooking in this gourmet kitchen with its prep island, large range, and roomy walk-in pantry. Easy access to the double garage makes grocery unloading that much easier.
- The master suite's main-level location serves as a true retreat for the homeowner, along with the 5-fixture shower and his / hers closets.
- Upstairs, a loft greets you with an 11' tray ceiling and access to a balcony. Three bedroom suites can also be found upstairs, each with a walk-in closet.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 65757BS and 65758BS.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,717 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,001 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,716 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 507 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 384 sq. ft.
- Entry: 62 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 2"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 461 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss