Exclusive 3-Bed House Plan with Main-Floor Master Bedroom
About This Plan
- Horizontal siding and stone accents lie beneath a Jerkinhead gable, with a double, forward-facing garage jutting out from the primary home.
- A charming front porch welcomes guests into the shared living spaces, which consists of the great room and eat-in kitchen.
- The oversized kitchen island offers seating, while sliding doors off the dining area lead to the backyard.
- Retreat to the owner's suite on the main level, which features a 5-fixture bathroom with a pass-through closet that accesses the laundry room.
- Stairs lead to a large, second-level family room and two bedrooms that share a hall bath.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,373 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,061 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,312 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 251 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 577 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss