Exclusive Contemporary Ranch Home With In-Law Apartment
About This Plan
- Beautiful slanted roof lines give this Ranch house plan (exclusive to Architectural Designs!) a contemporary edge.
- Transom windows, some with specialty shapes enhance the effect.
- From the entry, you step right into a huge, open great room area with walls of glass that overlook the covered veranda out back.
- Relax outdoors in front of the fire-pit or grill up a storm on the outdoor kitchen with sink.
- Two self-contained bedroom suites lie on the left side of the home while the master suite sits by itself on the right side.
- This home comes with a separate in-law apartment complete with kitchen and private entrance.
- Use it for family or for rental income.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,754 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,754 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 1,368 sq. ft.
- Deck: 276 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 85 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 97' 0"
- Depth: 115' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 840 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss