Exclusive Craftsman House Plan with Dramatic Window-filled Back Side
4 - 5
About This Plan
- We took Exclusive House Plan 73330HS and expanded it while making the rear of the home more dramatic and created this beautiful home. Look at all the windows in back. There are four sets of French doors that get you outside and a fifth one that takes you to the covered porch off the nook.
- A wide entry has a coat closet and a study behind French doors on your right.
- Ahead, the open floor plan combines views of three rooms: the dining room, the kitchen and the 2-story great room.
- When you want some alone time, the hearth room with 2-sided fireplace shared with the great room is there for you. Alternatively, you could turn that room into a large guest suite.
- Charming window seats can be found on the landing and in bedrooms 2 and 3 as well as the two front bedrooms.
- The master suite has a romantic corner fireplace and a wonderful master bath with two sinks, a big soaking tub, a shower with two shower heads and a large walk-in closet. For convenience, the laundry room has been placed on the second floor.
- Related Plans: Get simpler versions with house plan 73330HS (3,634 sq. ft.), 73376HS (with a side-load garage), and 73342HS (3,454 sq. ft.). Move the master suite to the first floor with house plan 73464HS (3,747 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,330 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,185 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,155 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 817 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss