Exclusive New American Home Plan with Optional Lower Level
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This flexible floor plan, exclusive to Architectural Designs, provides the homeowner the option to finish the lower level in order to gain a fifth bedroom, generous family room, and exercise room - an addition of 1,164 square feet.
- The main level consists of the shared living spaces in an open format. A fireplace anchors the right wall, and two dining areas lend plenty of space to entertain family and friends.
- A study and sunroom offer quieter spaces to retreat to for solitude, and a sizable mudroom, inside from the 3-car garage, completes the main floor with a powder bath and coat closet.
- Upstairs, the largest of the four bedrooms is reserved for the homeowner, and features an en suite with 5 fixtures and a walk-in closet that connects to the laundry room.
- Three secondary bedrooms are located down the hall; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a full bath.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,127 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,698 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,429 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,164 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 228 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 735 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"