Exclusive Prairie Home Plan with Open Floor Plan
2 - 4
About This Plan
- Contemporary elements on the exterior of this exclusive, Prairie home plan contribute to the massive curb appeal, while the thoughtful interior provides a comfortable flow with an open floor plan.
- From the covered porch, the entryway welcomes you inside, where french doors reveal a home office. Straight ahead, a fireplace anchors the left wall of the light-filled, family room, which extends onto a back deck through sliding doors.
- The dining room and kitchen are wide open to one another, encouraging endless conversation between family and friends.
- The master suite also connects with the outdoor living space, and boasts a 5-fixture bath with a sizable closet. A second bedroom on the main level includes a full bath.
- Gain 2,363 square feet of living space with the optional, lower-level design, which includes a large family room, exercise room, and two bedrooms that share a Jack-and-Jill closet.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,363 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,363 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 539 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 130 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,363 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Daylight, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 56' 8"
- Max ridge height: 20' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 594 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss