Exclusive Southern Cottage with Big Screened Porch
About This Plan
- This exquisite Southern Cottage, exclusive to Architectural Designs, will win you over with its elegant hip roof that flares out at the bottom.
- There's room for six stools at the kitchen island that has an open view to the living room with its big fireplace.
- Sliding glass doors lead out to the huge screened porch in back where you can sit and dine in shaded comfort.
- Two L-shaped decks flank the porch so you can sunbathe as well.
- The master suite gets the whole left side of the house with two more bedrooms on the other side of the house.
- The optional loft upstairs adds an extra 190 square feet of living space and has open railing so you can enjoy the view below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,376 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,376 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 562 sq. ft.
- Loft: 190 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Pier
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 45' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 11 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick