Farmhouse-style House Plan with Hexagonal Great Room and Two Private Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This farmhouse-style house plan is centered around a hexagonal great room with vaulted ceilings. Panoramic views with wide expanses of glass make this a perfect home to place on your view lot.
- The kitchen enjoys views through the great room and has a large island with seating.
- There are two private baths, one for each room, with the two bedroom suites taking up each wing. The utility room is located to the left of the owner's suite. The right wing of the home is decorated with an oversized his and hers bathroom with independent walk in closets.
- A hidden surprise, the second floor is comprised of a large loft and bountiful storage space.
- The 3-car garage faces the front of the house for ease of entry.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,442 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,973 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 469 sq. ft.
- Storage: 1,674 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 103' 1"
- Depth: 100' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1502 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss