Flexible Country House Plan with Basement
About This Plan
- Delightful covered porches front and back run almost the full width of this flexible Country house plan.
- Vaulted ceilings and a split bedroom layout are added benefits.
- There's even a home office with a view towards the front.
- The living, dining and kitchen areas are all combined into one huge room with sliding glass doors to take you to the back porch.
- Split bedrooms give you a secluded master suite where you even get a built-in cedar closet for off-season clothes storage.
- Related Plans: Get a crawlspace with house plan 28905JJ. Get an alternate layout with house plan 28915JJ and 4 beds with 28906JJ and 28928JJ. Get a second floor with house plans 28909JJ (2,653 sq. ft.) and 28937JJ (2,934 sq. ft.).
Main Level - 3D View
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,058 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,058 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 515 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 515 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,913 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 95' 5"
- Depth: 46' 10"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 557 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 7' 9" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick