Flexible Country Plan with Detached Apartment
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Delightful covered porches front and back run almost the full width of this flexible Country house plan.
- Vaulted ceilings and a split bedroom layout are added benefits.
- There's even a home office with a view towards the front.
- The living, dining and kitchen areas are all combined into one huge room with sliding glass doors to take you to the back porch.
- Split bedrooms give you a secluded master suite where you even get a built-in cedar closet for off-season clothes storage.
- The studio apartment (412 square feet and included in the total living area) can be used as an in-law suite or for rental income.
- This home comes with space for a residential elevator that takes you down to the basement level.
- Use it as an extra closet if you choose not to have a home elevator.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate basement version with house plans 28905JJ and 28917JJ. Get a side-load garage and a crawlspace foundation with house plan 28906JJ and 28928JJ. Get second-floor living with house plans 28909JJ.
Main Level - 3D View (reverse view)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,470 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,470 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 515 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 515 sq. ft.
- Apartment: 412 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,913 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 95' 5"
- Depth: 61' 1"
- Max ridge height: 23' 1"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 557 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 7' 9" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick