French Country Energy Smart Home Plan
About This Plan
- This Energy Saver Plus house plan can save 40%-50% on energy costs when built to specs even with its luxurious features such as tray ceilings, French doors and more.
- You'll fall in love with this romantic French Country design with its cottage shutters and dormers, stone accents, graceful arched columns and spacious 128 square foot country porch.
- The coffered ceiling in the foyer creates a warm and inviting entry into this modernized floor design centered around the great room. It has access to the optional 243 square foot covered lanai.
- The family chef will delight in the extra counter space for creative cooking while serving the family at the breakfast bar.
- There are a variety of living spaces for entertaining as well; casual dining in the nook area or a more formal setting in the dining room.
- No home is complete without a mud room for guests or family right off the enlarged front porch.
- Guests will enjoy the private guest suite fitted with two comfortable bedrooms and bathroom.
- A nice-sized master suite occupies the opposite side of the home and is beautiful furnished with separate vanities, large closet space, private toilet room, and a stunning step-up whirlpool tub.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plan 33054ZR and 33056ZR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,720 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,720 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 128 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 243 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): Block or 2x6
- Width: 49' 6"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 469 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms
- Net Zero Ready