Right-Sized Energy Saving Home Plan
About This Plan
- This Energy Saver Plus house plan can save 40%-50% on energy costs when built to specs even with its luxurious features such as tray ceilings, French doors and more.
- A spacious 148 square foot front porch provides easy access directly into a mud room where cleanup is a breeze. The foyer enters into a grand open floor concept that is popular by demand.
- Wake up to coffee and relax in your nook area just off the elongated kitchen.
- The kitchen has views to the spacious great room with tray vaulted ceiling and access to the optional 243 square foot lanai.
- The lighted niche in the hallway adds elegance and warmth when retreating for an evening to the master suite with its large walk-in closet and deluxe master bathroom suite.
- Additional bedrooms are secluded for comfort and privacy with their own lighted niche and entrance to the optional lanai area.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plan 33055ZR and 33056ZR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,720 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,720 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 128 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 243 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): Block or 2x6
- Width: 49' 6"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 469 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss