Mediterranean Energy Smart House Plan
About This Plan
- This Energy Saver Plus house plan can save 40%-50% on energy costs when built to specs even with its luxurious features such as tray ceilings, French doors and more.
- This Mediterranean-style home brings drama to the exterior with its slightly arched windows and graceful columns that complement the large 128 square foot front porch.
- Accents including Spanish red-barrel roof tiles and a center dormer enhance the beauty of this magnificent home plan. Luxurious features are found in the master bathroom with its separate vanities, spacious walk-in shower, step-up bathtub, and Solatubes that brighten the interior space.
- Sweet touches such as the lighted niche areas create a buffer between living areas and private areas.
- The kitchen is easily accessible from any room in the house and provides plenty of counter space for entertaining.
- The great room is open to the kitchen and has access to the optional 243 square foot covered lanai.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plan 33054ZR and 33055ZR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,720 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,720 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 128 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 310 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): Block or 2x6
- Width: 49' 6"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 469 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms
- Net Zero Ready