Functional Split Floor Plan
About This Plan
- The traditional house plan offers a very functional split floorplan layout with a variety of innovative features that serve to make this house a great value.
- The expansive master bedroom features a vaulted ceiling and plenty of closet space. The large master bath with has a separate shower and jet tub.
- Through the garage and off the laundry room you'll find space for that office you've always needed.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are comfortable in size, have large closets and share a common bath.
- The large great room has built-in cabinets and a gas log fireplace and a raised ceiling that amplifies the space in the room.
- A keeping room and oversized dining room are perfect for entertaining or family get-togethers.
- Foundations: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
- Related Plans: See these plans in reverse layout - 5110MM, 5112MM and 5113MM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,000 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,000 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 52 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 109 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 643 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick