Grand Florida Mansion
About This Plan
- Elegant and imposing, this Florida house plan boasts huge rooms and lots of luxuries.
- The stunning arched front door creates a wonderful first impression continued by the marvelous vistas as soon as you step into the home.
- A grand living area is open to the gourmet kitchen that has two islands, a six burner stove and a walk-in pantry.
- Interior columns define the entrance to the banquette-sized dining hall that stands ready for wonderful holidays and parties.
- There are two separate outdoor living areas - one with a fireplace off the enormous game room and one off the dining hall that offers a summer kitchen for grilling.
- A screening room with wet bar is the ideal home theater with a handy nearby powder room.
- A private guest suite has a wet bar and its own entrance.
- The second floor holds three giant bedroom suites plus the deluxe master suite.
- FLORIDA RESIDENTS: We can coordinate engineering for you. Contact us for pricing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,238 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,584 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,654 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,044 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 874 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 83' 4"
- Depth: 121' 4"
- Max ridge height: 33' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 723 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12