Grand Mountain Lodge
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Vaulted and beamed ceilings and lots of outdoor spaces are the hallmarks of this exquisite Mountain house plan.
- There's even a home gym between the two 2 car garage bays.
- The sunken great room is awash with light from the two-story windows.
- The home comes with a chef's kitchen loaded with counter space, two islands and a huge walk-in pantry.
- You can eat in the casual dining area with windows on three sides or the vaulted formal dining room at the front of the house.
- Cozy up to the fireplace in the master suite that has double doors out to the deck plus a giant walk-in closet and huge bathroom.
- There are two second floors, each accessed by its own staircase.
- The craft room and playroom have a staircase near the kitchen and the two bedrooms have a staircase off the foyer.
- Finish the optional lower level to gain even more bedrooms, a media area with wet bar and another exercise room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,531 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,111 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,420 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 628 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,483 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 2,027 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 124' 9"
- Depth: 92' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1765 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 7' 0" First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss