Magnificent Windows with Angled Garage
About This Plan
- Designed with magnificent two-story windows, this spacious home is geared to capture rear views.
- Whether you use the home as your main residence or a vacation getaway, there is plenty of space to spread out.
- Both the dining room and the great room are open to each other to allow more of the view.
- A ten foot wide deck area that wraps around the home provides outdoor entertainment space.
- The first floor ' suite with huge walk-in closet also access the deck.
- A handy mud room off the garage will make a great first stop to shed your coats and boots.
- On the upper level, two bedroom share space with a loft and a huge theater room extends over the three car garage.
- On the lower level, a game room and a huge family room with wet bar will keep your family and guests occupied.
- Another bedroom with walk-in closet can also be found on this level.
- Related Plans: For alternate attached garage options, see 35312GH and 35392GH.
- Need a drive-under garage? See plans 35326GH (side-entry), 35386GH (3-car), 35313GH and 35393GH.
- No garage need? See 35259GH, 35108GH, 35324GH and 35165GH with a finished lower level with a fireplaced rec room, wet bar, storage and office space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,241 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,141 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,100 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 378 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,957 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 86' 11"
- Depth: 92' 7"
- Max ridge height: 23' 7"
- Type: Carport, Attached
- Area: 1293 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N