Three Levels of Living Space
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- All three levels of this spectacular home have views to the rear and plenty of room for your family to spread out in comfort.
- Two bedrooms on the main level accommodate the owner and guests or a family member.
- The 24'6' high two-story great room has walls of windows to let in the light as well as the views.
- Let the kids burn off energy in the lower level rec room that also has another bedroom and full bath.
- Additional amenities on this level are a wine cellar and a huge wet bar plus sitting room.
- Loft space on the upper level would make a great reading room or another playroom.
- Ceiling heights: 9' first floor; 9' second floor; 4'-14'5' loft.
- Related Plans: For alternate attached garage options, see 35312GH and 35352GH.
- Need a drive-under garage? See plans 35313GH (side-entry), 35386GH (3-car), 35313GH and 35393GH.
- No garage need? See 35259GH, 35108GH, 35324GH and 35165GH with a finished lower level with a fireplaced rec room, wet bar, storage and office space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,302 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,989 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,989 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 324 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 947 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 6" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 14' 5"
- Primary Pitch: N on N
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- In-Law Suite
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Wrap Around Porch
- Sloping Lot