Deluxe Mountain Home Plan
About This Plan
- This open-concept floor plan, perfect for a sloping lot, imparts an air of spaciousness. A loft and volume ceilings, in addition to a multitude of windows, highlight the sense of openness in this house plan.
- The covered front porch extends functional spaces to the outside, as does the wrap-around rear deck.
- The family chef will enjoy the walk-in pantry and views of the dining room. The peninsula bar creates an efficient space for dining and socializing.
- Conveniently located on the main floor, the ' bedroom has a walk-in closet and double doors to the deck.
- A loft overlooking the great room and two storage rooms round out the second floor.
- A finished lower level gives you two more bedrooms a laundry room and a huge rec room.
- Related Plans: For other versions of this home, see 35108GH (2,281 sq. ft.), 35312GH (2,750 sq. ft.) with an attached 2-car garage and house plan 35313GH (2,281 sq. ft.) with a 2-car drive-under garage.
- Other related house plans include 35259GH and 35165GH with a finished lower level with a fireplaced rec room, wet bar, storage and office space. Get a gazebo on the deck with house plan 35482GH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,320 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,444 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,486 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 390 sq. ft.
- Attic: 381 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 36' 10"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 7' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Wrap Around Porch
- Sloping Lot