Hip-Roofed House Plan With Bonus Over The Garage
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Timber framing over the vaulted front porch adds a rustic look to this hip-roofed house plan.
- Inside, the home is spacious and offers an open layout and a beamed ceiling in the huge family room. The corner fireplace can be seen all the way from the well-designed kitchen with its large island that has seating for five people.
- No formal dining room in this house, just a large dining area with views to the back.
- And you get a front-facing study where you can close off the world.
- Two family bedrooms each have big walk-in closets and a shared hall bathroom.
- The private master suite is all the way across the house, with two walk-in closets - one that opens directly into the laundry room.
- A huge vaulted rear porch has access to the deck (as does the master suite).
- Upstairs, future bonus space can be finished when you are ready.
- Related Plans: Build in reverse with house plans 68487VR and 68429VR (2,700 sq. ft.) and 68518VR (2,820 sq. ft.) with a simpler footprint and no bonus level.