3-Bed 1-Story House Plan with Split Bedroom Layout
About This Plan
- A maintenance-free brick and stone exterior gives an edge to this beautiful 3-bed one-story house plan.
- The huge open great room combines the kitchen, dining area and family room with beams and a fireplace.
- The porch in the rear of the home is vaulted, making it feel even larger.
- On the left side of the home, the master suite is a world of its own with a deluxe master bathroom and two walk-in closets. One closet opens directly into the laundry room - a wonderful convenience.
- On the opposite side of the home, two family bedrooms each have walk-in closets.
- Related Plans: Get alternate version with house plans 68487VR (2,700 sq. ft.), 68638VR (2,709 sq. ft. and bonus room), 68507VR (2,782 sq. ft.), 68518VR (2,820 sq. ft.) and 68646VR (3,500 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,012 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,012 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 608 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 96' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1349 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick