House Plan Perfect For The Active Family
About This Plan
- With room to sleep six, parking for four vehicles and a finished lower level with a sports court, this house plan is perfect for the active family.
- A mudroom off the family entry and a closet off the formal entry help keep clutter at bay.
- The great room opens to the dining room , dinette and kitchen creating a great, open feel. Get fresh air on the deck and get some private time in the study (which has direct office to the L-shaped front porch.
- The upper floor has four bedrooms, a loft and a room laundry room. Beds 2 and 3 share a Jack and Jill bath while the owner's suite has a private retreat, large walk-in and a five-fixture bath.
- The fully-finished lower level gives you a game room with wet bar and a spacious family room as well as a sports court.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate 4-car sports-court house plan with 73423HS.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota, as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,284 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,548 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,712 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,024 sq. ft.
- Sports Court: 511 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 77 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 6"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 940 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss