Exclusive New American Home Plan with Sport Court
About This Plan
- Steeply pitched gables reach for the sky, providing a dramatic front elevation, while stone accents add character to the exterior of this exclusive, New American home plan.
- Large picture windows in the great room fill the open floor plan with natural light. Multiple seating options in the formal dining room, dinette, and kitchen island encourage gatherings with friends and family, and a spacious prep pantry makes entertaining look effortless.
- A hearth room, study, and office with built-in desks offer quieter spaces for increased productivity.
- The second level is where the sleeping rooms are located, featuring a centrally located laundry room with access to the master bedroom's closet. A double-sided fireplace stands between the owner's bedroom and attached sitting nook, while the bathroom offers a spa-like experience.
- Three additional bedrooms reside upstairs; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a full bath.
- The car aficionado will appreciate the 4-car garage, and the lower level offers a space for family and friends to have fun; featuring a spacious recreation room with a wet bar, fifth bedroom, and sport court with an attached exercise room.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate sport court home with house plans 73372HS, 73400HS, 73405HS, 73442HS and 73449HS.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,764 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,572 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,865 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,837 sq. ft.
- Sports Court: 491 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): SIP
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1031 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss