Incredible 5-Bed Prairie Modern Home Plan with Bonus Room
About This Plan
- A Prairie-inspired exterior with a timbered covered entry greets you to this 5 bed modern house plan. The single garage door opens to reveal parking for 3 cars with 2 of them parked tandem.
- French doors open to the foyer which leads you to the great room in back. On your left, another set of French doors reveal the den while the dining room with coffered ceiling is on your right. With access to the kitchen through the butler's pantry, the home has a circular flow.
- The great room has a fireplace with built-ins to the left and French doors to the right that lead to your covered patio with fireplace. The room is open to both the nook and kitchen which has a large island with casual seating and a walk-in pantry.
- The master bed is upstairs with a large walk-in closet plus a fireplace.
- Bed 2 has its own bath while bed 3 and bed 4 share a Jack-and-Jill. Upstairs includes its own bonus room and including an upstairs laundry for your convenience.
- Related: Get an alternate second level with house plan 23682JD (5,006 sq. ft.)
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,811 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,362 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,449 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 699 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss