Stunning Prairie Modern House Plan with 3-Car Tandem Garage
About This Plan
- A Prairie-inspired exterior with a timbered covered entry greets you to this 5 bed modern house plan. The single garage door opens to reveal parking for 3 cars with 2 of them parked tandem.
- French doors open to the foyer which leads you to the great room in back. On your left, another set of French doors reveal the den while the dining room with coffered ceiling is on your right. With access to the kitchen through the butler's pantry, the home has a circular flow.
- The great room has a fireplace with built-ins to the left and French doors to the right that lead to your covered patio with fireplace. The room is open to both the nook and kitchen which has a large island with casual seating and a walk-in pantry.
- The master bed is upstairs and has access to its own private deck. There is a large walk-in closet plus an exercise room and a fireplace. Three more beds each have their own baths and there is upstairs laundry for your convenience.
- Build over the garage and do whatever you want with that ample space.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,006 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,595 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,411 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 104 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 8"
- Depth: 57' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 677 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss