Innovative Country Mountain Dream Home Plan
3 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- An angled 3-car garage with a shed roof and a shed roof over the front porch and dormers are in stark contrast to the curved metal-clad feature that holds the stairs inside gives this country mountain home plan a dose of traditional and modern at the same time.
- The front porch opens to the open floor plan where the family room with fireplace and views to the back is open to the dining room and kitchen.
- The master suite is on the main floor and has a large walk-in and an angled master bath. There is access to the back deck directly from the bedroom. An office across the home also has deck access.
- Upstairs, a loft looks out over the family room below and two beds each have their own baths.
- With its own access from the garage, the space above the garage makes a great apartment.
- Downstairs gives you access to the patio in back as well as an exercise room and guest room with bath.