Inviting Design with Many Options
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This inviting home plan has country styling with upscale features and loads of optional versions. The front and rear covered porches add plenty of usable outdoor living space, and include that much-requested outdoor kitchen.
- The expansive great room includes a beautiful trayed ceiling and features built-in cabinets and a gas fireplace.
- The spacious kitchen features an oversized island with a large eating bar and breakfast area. The hall bath is equipped with dual lavatories for convenience.
- The master bedroom has a raised ceiling and opens into the well-equipped bath with dual lavatories, oversized corner jet tub, and large his and her walk-in closets.
- The media/hobby space could be used as a home office or playroom.
- There is a storage area off the garage for projects and storage and the third car garage could also be used as a workshop.
- Related Plans: Get a 2-car garage with house plans 51006MM and 51097MM (no bonus room). Get more space with house plan 51058MM (2,401 s.f.). Get alternate elevations with house plans 5178MM (country) and 51122MM (Craftsman).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,000 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,000 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 184 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 115 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 535 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 71' 10"
- Max ridge height: 22' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1009 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick