Large Covered Porch Perfect for Relaxing
About This Plan
- This spacious house plan features a dramatic split staircase and it comes in multiple exterior and garage options.
- Columns introduce the formal living and dining rooms, placed on either side of the foyer, as well as the two-story family room with its fireplace.
- Completing the first floor are the open kitchen, informal dining nook, den and powder room.
- The utility room is conveniently placed upstairs. Here, the sumptuous master suite features a cathedral ceiling, spa garden tub and a wonderful see-through fireplace between the tub and bedroom.
- Three family bedrooms share a hall bath and a bonus room offers extra space.
- Related Plans: Get a 3-car tandem garage with house plan 23136JD.
- For an alternate exterior with a 3-car-wide garage, see 23138JD.
- Other related tandem garage plans include 23133JD (walkout basement) and 2319JD (crawl space); 23137JD and 23139JD.
- We even have a version with a side-entry garage. See 23134JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,624 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,888 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,736 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 660 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss