Light-Filled Lake House Plan with Large Wrapping Deck and Lower Level Expansion
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Two broad gables filled with windows give you views in two directions and natural-light-filled spaces inside. Enjoy fresh air on the deck that wraps around the home.
- The sun-drenched interior features a two-story great room with a vaulted ceiling and floor to ceiling windows. The adjoining eat-in kitchen includes a multi-purpose island and easy access to the deck for grilling.
- Off the great room, you'll find one of the bedroom suite and laundry. The master is off to the right from the French-door foyer and has a vaulted and beamed ceiling and access to the deck.
- A loft at the top of the stairs overlooks the great room below.
- Expansion opportunities in the lower level include two bedrooms and an open rec room. Mechanicals and storage complete the home.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,396 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,035 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 361 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,105 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,280 sq. ft.
- Basement Patio: 320 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 2"
- Depth: 86' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick