Log Home Plan with Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- An impressive eight-foot covered porch nearly encircles this log home plan.
- The Great room with fireplace is open to the loft and three skylights above.
- In the dining room, you can see the stone patio through the bay window.
- The kitchen with eat-at bar opens to the dining room. On the right you have the spacious master suite and bath with double vanities, and corner whirlpool bath. On the left there is a walk-in pantry and large laundry room with access to the Rear screened porch.
- Related Plans: Get 2x4 exterior walls with house plans 60710ND, 59981ND, 70552MK and 60702ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,098 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,870 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,228 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 70' 10"
- Depth: 83' 8"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick