Rustic Ranch With In-law Suite
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This rustic ranch style home plan gives you great outdoor spaces with porches front and back and a flexible floor plan with a future in-law suite and optional upstairs spaces.
- The open layout of the vaulted great room, casual dining room and extensive kitchen, boasting a 8'-wide island, makes this a great home for entertaining. The central area features a fireplace flanked by french doors that take you to the 4 season room beyond.
- Situated for privacy, the master suite features direct access to the patio and veranda. The spacious master bath has a glass shower and separate lounging tub. A large walk-in closet is a nice touch.
- Across the home two additional bedrooms with private baths share a bath and have close access to the huge laundry room.
- Tucked behond the garage is a future in-law suite or apartment with its own kitchen and living room with a 2-sided fireplace shared with the bedroom.
- Stairs by the great room take you to the optional second story. Separate stairs across the home take you to the bonus room over the garage.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the in-law suite with house plans 12276JL (2,666 sq. ft.), 12279JL (2,531 sq. ft.), 12261JL (2,498 sq. ft.) and 12271JL (1,999 sq. ft.).
- Straighten the garage with house plan 12281JL (2,251 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,366 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,878 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 488 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 289 sq. ft.
- Apartment: 694 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 638 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 113' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 816 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 6" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"