Luxurious Southern Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- This strikingly beautiful Southern Traditional house plan comes with so many wonderful amenities your family will love including an in-law suite over the garage.
- Want a wine cellar or a future residential elevator or a fabulous outdoor living space? This home has them all plus the open layout today's families enjoy.
- Take your choice of the study or a home office with wet bar when you work from home.
- In the extravagant first floor master suite, you have a morning bar for coffee, an elegant vaulted ceiling and a huge, two-entry walk-in shower in the master bathroom.
- On the second floor, bedroom 4 gets a private outdoor balcony while bedrooms 2 and 3 share the front-facing balcony.
- And over the garage, the in-law suite offers a wet bar and sitting area plus its own covered balcony.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,654 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,826 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,828 sq. ft.
- Storage: 138 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 827 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 502 sq. ft.
- Entry: 272 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 83' 8"
- Depth: 104' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 928 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 8" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss