Luxury Mediterranean Home Plan with Expansive Outdoor Living Areas
About This Plan
- This luxury, Mediterranean home plan presents clean lines with a modern and casual feel. The rear elevation is consumed by windows to make the interior feel light, airy, and connected to the outdoors.
- The large kitchen and grand salon, with its fireplace, are well served with a wet bar by the foyer; the perfect home for entertaining.
- For a more intimate space to gather, take the elevator or stairs up to the game room, complete with a generous wet bar, powder bath, and expansive sun terrace.
- The first-floor master suite has a private sitting area that has access to the lanai. The deluxe ensuite delivers his and hers walk-in closets, vanities, and showers.
- Two double garages round out this design. The garage on the left side of the home opens to a huge utility room with a sink and ample cabinetry.
- NOTE: This plan may not be built in Lee and Collier County, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,466 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,935 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,531 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 440 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 735 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 99' 10"
- Depth: 119' 8"
- Max ridge height: 37' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1444 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard