Master Down Modern House Plan with Outdoor Living Room
About This Plan
- This 3 bed modern house plan gives you the master on main and the remaining bedrooms upstairs maximizing your privacy. The window-filled exterior gives you great views and light inside.
- Step inside the foyer and you'll marvel at the 2-story ceiling there and ahead in the great room. Ahead, the back wall of the great room slides open to get you access to the outdoor entertaining spaces in back, including the covered lanai with summer kitchen.
- The main portion of the home has an open floor plan great for entertaining.
- The master suite has access to the lanai and a large walk-in closet plus a walk-in shower and spa tub.
- Upstairs, two beds each have their own baths. The loft area overlooks the great room below and the study located at the front of floor has a tray ceiling.
- NOTE: Restrictions may apply if building in Lee or Collier County, Florida. Please contact us for details.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,730 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,526 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,204 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 556 sq. ft.
- Entry: 30 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 2"
- Depth: 96' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 768 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss